DSS Research Center Mission Statement
The DSS Research Service Center provides pre-award and post award support to clusters, programs and centers within the Division of Social Sciences, part of the College of Letters & Science at the University of California, Davis.
Our goal is to provide consistent and high-quality service in the atmosphere of collegiality and respect envisioned in the UC Davis Principles of Community.
Services We Provide
- Assist Faculty by Identifying Possible Funding Opportunities
- Assist Faculty with Proposal Development
- Reviewing and Editing Proposal Applications
- Provide Budget Development
- Financial Management of Extramural Awards
- Financial Management of Fellowships
- Assist Faculty with Close-out of Extramural Awards